The current Parish Hall was built in two phases. The first phase was completed in 1966,
|Parish Hall entrance
and the second was part of a major expansion and renovation undertaken by St. John’s in 2002. The Parish Hall houses the church’s clergy and administrative offices, a kitchen and dining facilities, Christian education classrooms, the Sacristy and choir room. It also features a library, a Serenity Room, vestry meeting room and gift shop. The Parish Hall was named Hauser Hall in 1974, following the retirement of St. John’s longtime rector, The Rev. Roscoe C. Hauser. The Parish Hall features nursery and preschool facilities on the ground floor and is also connected to the Kyle House, a historic residence adjacent to St. John’s that was built in 1838 and was purchased by the church in 1991.